Registration Fee: Author’s Registration Fee (Indian and Foreign participants)
Members of Academic & Research Institutions
From Industries / Others
None IEEE Member
None IEEE Member
Not an IEEE Member?
What better time to become one, and join one of the world's oldest and largest technical professional organizations. (https://www.ieee.org/)
Instructions to Authors
Camera-ready Submission Instructions
To ensure the accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, the camera-ready versions must be submitted by 31st Oct 2021, as indicated below:
1. The recommended format must be used (see Formatting Instructions above).
2. IEEE PDF compliance must be checked through the IEEE PDF Xpress website, and proof of this must be provided (see Requirements for creating PDF Documents below).
3. The camera-ready version of the paper must be submitted (See Submission Instructions below).
4. The IEEE Copyright Form must be submitted electronically (Authors will receive an email from email@example.com after completing the registration process).
5. At least one author must register to UPCON - 2021 with a full registration status.
Instructions to Authors for camera-ready Paper
All accepted papers must fully comply with the IEEE conference format for the final camera-ready submission. Use the IEEE PDF eXpress check to make sure of that compatibility. Access to IEEE PDF eXpress is already available. Papers that fail that check or exceed the referred submissions page limits may be rejected without further review.
Authors must prepare the final manuscript and submit it according to the following guidelines (they are described below)
• Modify your manuscript (if necessary) following the reviewers' recommendations and verify that your camera-ready paper complies with the IEEE format
• Embed the Copyright Clearance Code (CCC) Notice.
• IEEE Copyright Form
• Submit the final manuscript and the IEEE Copyright Form.
1. Preparing the final camera-ready version
The Technical Program Committee has made an effort to thoroughly review all the submitted papers. Please follow their suggestions when you revise your paper. You should verify that your camera-ready paper complies with the IEEE format. The IEEE conference paper template can be downloaded from here.
In the MS Word template, you may replace the text in the existing footnote where it says "Identify applicable sponsor/s here. If no sponsors, delete this text box (sponsors)." with the appropriate Copyright Clearance Code (CCC) notice.
Validating the PDF file through PDF eXpress
Your camera-ready manuscript should be converted into a PDF file and verified for Xplore compliance by IEEE PDF eXpress. Go to https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ and convert your file to an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file or check your PDF file for IEEE Xplore compliance. First-time users should do the following:
4. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid. You will receive an email receipt indicating that your camera-ready paper is PDF compatible.
Detailed instructions on how to use IEEE PDF eXpress are available here